MLREDC The Moosehead Lake Region Economic Development Corporation
MLREDC board members and partners have the knowledge, experience, and network to help shepherd a business project from concept to reality. As needed, we aim to provide advice and advocacy for potential investors—for business planning, location selection, and expansion in the Moosehead Lake Region.
Robust, diversified, sustainable.
Terrific time to invest.
GREENVILLE BUSINESS CENTER
Creating Jobs in the Moosehead Region
When a Montana company that specializes in the manufacture of fur hats and other fur products was looking to relocate to the Moosehead Region the MLREDC, in collaboration with the Town of Greenville and Maine Dept. of Economic Development, was able to negotiate a lease of the Greenville Business Center that would bring new jobs to the area.
MLREDC Board of Directors:
- Margarita Contreni, President, Retired, Purdue University Asst. VP Corporate Relations
- Telford Allen, III, Vice President, Owner, Telford Holdings
- Robert Ford, Secretary, Senior Fellow Yale University
- Geno Murray, Treasurer, Sales Representative, Hammond Lumber
- Donna Moreland, Destination Development Specialist, Maine Office of Tourism
- Woodie Bartley, Utilities Manager, Midcoast Regional Redevelopment Authority
- Karin Tilberg, President and CEO, Forest Society of Maine
- Drew Cota Senior Account Executive, Cross Insurance Agency
- Melody Erickson, Branch Manager, Bangor Savings Bank
- Kevin McAfee, Engineer, Northrup Grumman
- EJ Richardson, Technician, Premium Choice Broadband
- Craig Watt, Owner, Indian Hill Trading Post
- Jenny Ward, Outreach and Partnerships Manager, Appalachian Mountain Club
- Misty Leask, Co-Owner, Misty Morning Cottages
- Mike Theriault, Mike Theriault Construction, Moose Creek RV Resort, and Storage Depot
- Mark Taylor, Owner, Higgins and Taylor Real Estate
- Michael Harris, Pharmacist, Harris Drug Store
- Mike Roy, Greenville Town Manager
- Ryan Edmondson, Owner, Kineo View Lodge, King Pine Disc Golf, and Moosehead Balsam Fir